I got most of the pieces together today, and it looks pretty good.

The basic wiring is coming together. Each of the reservoir-side sensors (flow, depth, temperature) and the pump’s 12v power have leads that go to a junction box that will sit less than 2′ from the reservoir.

Tthe pump and sensors can be detached from the junction box for transport and testing. A cable runs from the junction to the control box about 5′ away.

All I did today was get the pump running with the Arduino switching it on and off. The only sensor in the circuit so far is the voltage monitor, which will be in the control box. Tomorrow I’ll integrate the sensors and set up the power control circuit. I hope to get it all configured in the enclosure. Moving fast now.